Search This Blog

Sunday, 11 March 2018

Week 7 Passion Project Reflection

WEEK 7 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
Something that Levi, Tait and I achieved at passion project was Looking at some research and we managed to copy and paste all of the things like picture and some things that would help us onto our docs so we could put them on our presentation.
What challenges did I have?
Some challenges that we had where finding the write things that we could use to write something that would make sense and that it would give the people lots of information.
What am I going to work on next week?
Something that we could work on next week is that we could start to make our presentation and print out the things that we where going to stick onto our presentation.

(Add any photos, videos evidence of this week’s work)



No comments:

Post a Comment