WEEK 9 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Something that I found challenging this week was when we had maths because when we had the question that Mr J gave us was quite tricky because I didn't really know the strategy that well because I have never learnt it before.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset because I gave the strategy a go and when Mr J had explained it I found it quite easy because I got used to the questions and I got most of the questions right.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
Some piece of work that I am proud of this week was my reading.
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of my reading this week because I gave a lot of information and I made it as if it sounded like a lady from the news and I drew a picture that made a image of what I was writing about for my reading.
Seth, I love that you have tried to making your reading work sound like a lady from the news! Remember to tell me what is was in maths that was confusing.
ReplyDelete