WEEK 6 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Something that I found challenging with my learning this week was when I was doing my writing because I was really rushing because we had a time to get it done in and I didn't get it done on time but when I had my own time I tried to get it done on time.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
How I over came my learning challenges was when I had a growth mindset and instead of going on the TV I got my computer and got to work trying as hard as I could to get my work done on time so I could get I singed off.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
Something that I am most proud of this week was when we where doing maths and we had the number of the week because I added a lot of work into the questions and I thought about what I could do to add some more detail.
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of my maths number of the day sheet because I added lots of working out and lots of questions to solve the number that I was learning.
kk

Great work Seth, you are doing well in your maths group, even though it is challenging. Remember your goal this year is to step outside that comfort zone and push yourself, you are more than capable.
ReplyDelete