WEEK 8 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
Something that Levi, Tait and I achieved during passion project this week was that we got our painting and our cutting out this week witch was good because it made us get less work to do.
What challenges did I have?
Some challenges that we had during passion project this week was when we where going to get the cardboard because we had to wait during our time because we were to noisy so that took up to much time but we managed to get what we needed to get done.
What am I going to work on next week?
Something that I am going to work on next week is trying to not get as much work done because I got a lot of work done and I still have like 3 more weeks so I will spread my time and not do as much work on it as I did this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment