Search This Blog

Wednesday, 14 March 2018

Week 7 Reflection

WEEK 7 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Something that I found challenging with my learning this week was my writing because when we where doing the plan for writing our story I didn't know what to write so I just gave it a try and now I know what my story plan will be.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset because I wasn't giving up and I was giving it a go not saying I don't want to do this any more instead I said I will try and figure out something that will work out good for this plan that I am doing so it will make sense in the story.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am proud of my maths this week because I took on a challenge because I wasn't really feeling confident but I gave it a go anyway.
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of my maths this week because I gave it a go and Mr J made it harder on purpose because he wanted to give us a challenge and when he said that he was giving us a challenge I was really upset but when I got the sheet I gave it a go and I thought that I did quite good.




No comments:

Post a Comment