Science in a Van
Name 3 things you learnt at Science in a Van?
- Some things that I learnt during science in a van was when they where doing the hypnotising well that was really weird and something that I learnt from that was when they said that when you look into the middle of the spiny thing your brain repeats itself and your eyelids get tired and you keep on repeating that same pattern and when you look away at something else it makes it look as if it were expanding.
- Something else that I learnt in science in a van was the nails and how Mrs Butler sat on thousands of nails with out a scratch left on her bottom, The thing that made her not have a scratch was that if you had one nail the wait of your body leans on that one nail but if you get lots of nails it spreads the wait.
- Something else that I learnt was the chicken and how it went farther when he made himself smaller. When he was big the rocket took more wait and it slowed him down but when he made the chicken smaller the rocket had less wait to carry.
Who was the man behind the laws of motion?
St Isaac Newton made the laws of motion.
What did you find interesting about Science in a Van
Something that I found interesting about science in a van was when the spiral because I didn't quite know how it worked at the start but when I had got to know how it worked I really found it interesting and I learnt something new.
What was the best joke the presenters told?
A funny joke that the presenters told was that when they said that Steve likes to stay in his natural habitat and something else was that when they said that Steve likes to hang around after the show.



Great reflection Seth, you have explained the ideas that you learnt in good detail. Glad you enjoyed science in a van.
ReplyDelete