WEEK 4 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Something that I found challenging this week was my writing because when we were going to finish the burger template I did not really know how to end because I had my hero trying to stop the black sphere and I did not know if she stoped it or not.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset to overcome these challenges by asking my friend next to me and asking the teacher and they helped a little bit and then I new how to end it and I ended it by making the sphere automatically stop and then the hero felt like home and then she lived there.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
Something that I am proud of this week was my Enquiry and we were learning about Peru.
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it because I managed to get lots of information in the little boxes and I really think that they made sense and that they were good pieces of writing.
No comments:
Post a Comment