I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Seth, your pronunciation of the numbers is fantastic, and it looks like you were doing it from memory so that's even better. Your next learning step is to be more confident with saying the days of the week. It would have been good to see some of your own ideas in the seasons section. Overall a quality job, well done :)
Seth, your pronunciation of the numbers is fantastic, and it looks like you were doing it from memory so that's even better. Your next learning step is to be more confident with saying the days of the week. It would have been good to see some of your own ideas in the seasons section. Overall a quality job, well done :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Mrs Hazlett, Next time I will make sure to add some of my own ideas and not just the ones from the slides.
ReplyDelete