Search This Blog

Tuesday, 7 August 2018

Week 2 Passion Project Reflection

WEEK 2 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
Something that I achieved last week for passion project was being able to finish my art / humming bird template picture and being able to tidy up all the mess before we had to pack up because the first week we had to clean it up through cleaning time.
What challenges did I have?
The challenges that Me and Cody had were being able to blend the right colours because we think this is the worst week so far for the humming bird templates because we added glitter paint witch ruined it and now they don't look that nice at all.
What am I going to work on next week?
Something that I will improve on next week with Cody will be able to mix the colours without making the wrong colours or shades so next  time we could look at the same colours and see what they can make on you tube or another website.





No comments:

Post a Comment