WEEK 3 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Something That I found challenging this week was my maths common factors because when we first got introduced to the common factors I found it quite challenging because I did not know what it was at first.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset because when we did a couple of questions of the common factors I soon got the hang of it and when the teacher said to try hard questions or easy question I picked the middle one because I wasn't to confident but I was confident enough so I went four a little bit of a harder question.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
Something that I am most proud of this week is my writing.
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of my writing because I think I added lots of detail and adjectives and once I wrote my first paragraph I then new what to write from then.
Seth it sounds like you are enjoying having a new challenge in maths, well done for the positive attitude. Your writing was really good this week. You included a couple of similes which is great. This week we are continuing to add language features, how about trying to add a metaphor? Also, try to remember to leave a line for editing.
ReplyDeleteThanks Mrs Hazlett, I do think that I did do a bit better in writing. Next time I will make sure that I use some Metaphors and that I skip lines so I can edit.
ReplyDelete