WEEK 3 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
Something that I achieved during passion project this week was cutting our templates out and trying to print out the titles of what we did to our hummingbirds.
What challenges did I have?
Some challenges that I had during passion project was trying to print out our titles because Mr J was busy and I don't think that he new I had sent them to him.
What am I going to work on next week?
Something that I am going to work on next week is sticking on the hummingbirds and telling Mr J that I have sent them to him.
ReplyDeleteSeth,I like the way you tried hard to get those hummingbirds finished. They do look really effective! I do not have any feedback to give you, as always,
but keep trying to let Mr J know that you sent it. Nice, and keep trying your best.