WEEK 8 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Something that I found challenging this week is my passion project because when I did my passion project presentation I did not add enough writing and information for the person to read.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I overcame this challenge because I thought of some information that I could put on my presentation and luckely I did think of something I thought of who inspired me and what I found easy about doing my passion project.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
Something that I am proud of this week is my passion project presentation.
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it because I added lots of information and it looked like it had a lot of colour on it after and it looked like I had lots of more fun making it and making my main passion project.
Seth I like the way you added detail about what you found challenging, Next time I think that you should add something else that is different to the challenging task.
ReplyDelete