Search This Blog

Wednesday, 13 June 2018

Week 7 Reflection

WEEK 7 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Something that I found challenging this week was my math because for the diamond's follow up we had to do a times table speed test and I thought that it was quite hard because when I had a hard question I took up quite a long time trying to figure it out.



How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset because when I had a hard question I took a long time to solve it so when I had a hard question I skipped ahed and when I had finished all of the easy questions I went back and did the hard questions and I really tried to think about what the answer was.




What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
Something that I am most proud of this week is my writing.





Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of my writing because at first I thought that I added too many and's but when I read it to my class mates they thought that it was perfect and really scary.



3 comments:

  1. Seth, I can't wait to read your writing!!! I hope its not too scary! Great strategy with your times table speed test, do the ones you know and then go back and do the hard ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seth, I could read a little part of your story of the picture and it sounds really good I hope I can get to see it I really like all of the good details.
    How do you come up with all your ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seth good job I liked It but next time you should tack the picture closer.

    ReplyDelete