WEEK 5 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Something that I found challenging this week was my art because for my animal there were lots of different shapes and there were a lot of details and the video was going fast and after we got through half of the video Jazmin's and My thorny devil looked like Godzilla had a baby.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset because I had a challenge and I tried to make it look like the video had done his and I tried to look at the different shapes.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
Something that I am most proud of this week is my rich rich math task.
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it because I took my time in adding detail and as many questions as I could.
Great work Seth, I am impressed that you tried to add detail to your rich maths task. I am pretty sure your thorny devil didn't look like Godzilla had a baby!
ReplyDeleteThank you Mrs Fahey, I did add detail to my rich maths task and I tried to make as many questions as I could, and maybe I did go a little hard on myself saying that my Thorny Devil looked like Godzilla had a baby.
ReplyDeleteGood job that you took your time on it but you have written a lot of information.
ReplyDelete