Search This Blog

Wednesday, 20 June 2018

Week 8 Reflection

WEEK 8 REFLECTION



What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Something that I found challenging is my math speed test.




How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I found it hard because when I did it I found lots of hard questions and I took a long time trying to solve them but I just thought of an easy question that was a bit the same and I thought of that and added the rest of the numbers.





What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
Something that I am most proud of this week is my art because when I did my thorny devil I did not add any scales but when I did it made it very detailed.






Why are you proud of it?
I am proud of it because it made it look more detailed and made it look more 3D.









1 comment:

  1. Seth, I like the way you explained what you did well last week, Next week add [because] and more detail.

    ReplyDelete