Search This Blog

Monday, 11 June 2018

Week 6 Passion Project Reflection

WEEK 6 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
Something that I achieved during passion project time this week was making two more pieces of art and I think I could sell them.  I am proud of making the colours work well together and making it look like a swirl and I don't think it is my best piece of art I might think it would be second or third.
What challenges did I have?
Some challenges that I had in passion project time was making the colours the right consistence and making enough colours to make them look like there is not just one colour taking over the hole canvas.
What am I going to work on next week?
Something that I am going to work on next week in passion project is not adding so much of one colour on my canvas because this week I added two much of the red and now there is only a little bit of blue round the outer edge of the canvas.


3 comments:

  1. Loving them Seth. You have reflected well on what you want to improve and how you are going to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seth
    I like the way you mixed the colours together and it looks beautiful with those colours.
    Next time maybe you can add one more colour to your canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seth that art is coming along really good I like how you have done different patterns and colours.yYou could work on doing more mixing colours.

    ReplyDelete