Search This Blog

Wednesday, 28 February 2018

Week 5 Reflection



WEEK 5 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
One thing that I found challenging this week was when I was doing math and when Mr J was giving us a sheet I found that sheet quite challenging because it had lots of square roots and multiplications and lots of times.  But when it was time to mark I got most of them right.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset because I was really struggling with the questions on the sheet.  But when we got the sheet I gave it a go because my friends were doing it and they were helping me along the way and when we marked I got most of them correct.

What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
Something that I was most proud of for a peice of work this week was my writing.  I was really proud of my writing this week because I added lots of detail and when we came to the point when we  had to fix the I statements I did quite well because I got most of the I statements away and I added lots of really exciting words and lots of doing words.
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of my writing because I really changed up the story and it made more sense and it wasn't as boring as it was before.  I changed up a lot of stuff like all of the I statements and I changed them to lots of exciting and doing words.
ADD EVIDENCE OF THE WORK YOU ARE PROUD OF

2 comments:

  1. Seth I am impressed you are taking on the feedback of adding detail and depth to your work. I will look forward to reading your writing and seeing the evidence of you re-working parts of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you changed up your writing, How much words and sentences did you fix up so they made sense or made it sound better.

    ReplyDelete