Who is your buddy?
My buddies name is called Isla. She is a year five and she likes playing lots of games like Youtube Roblox and Netflix's.
What do you like about them?
What I like about Isla Is that she loves riding her drift trike and she loves playing lots of games on a computer or Ipad. I also love how she loves playing in the out doors and inside.
What things do you have in common with you buddy?
Some things that my buddy and I have in common are that we both like swimming and running and that we both like going on youtube and lots of other things.
What things are different about you and your buddy?
Some things that are different about my buddy and I are that she likes Roblox and I like other games. I don't like Roblox because it has it's of viruses.
I like how you told me about you and Isla, Do you know what kinds of food you like though.
ReplyDelete