Search This Blog

Wednesday, 21 February 2018

Giving Quality Feedback

GIVING QUALITY FEEDBACK


WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO COMMENT ON PEOPLES BLOGS?
It is important to comment on peoples blogs because it gives them feed back on what they could do a bit better the next time they do anything like that. It also helps them learn and know what to do for next time. And it is important to comment because someone is going to read it.


What is the FIRST step in giving feedback?
The first step on giving feed back on a persons blog it that you go onto there blog and give them a good script of feed back and if there is something wrong you just say it to them so they know for next time.

Why is it important to follow this step?
It is important to follow this step because if you didn't follow this step they would
probably get something wrong so you say something to them and they would have
go and have got it wrong.



Do I have to use this every time?
When you are doing this step you do not have to use this step because
if there work might be to hard you would have to write them a question.


What is the SECOND step in giving feedback?
The second step to giving feed back would be give them some examples because if they
find something hard and you know some ways to do it you could maybe show them so
they know for next time when they do that again.

Why is it important to follow this step?
This is important because it will let them know for next time because they
wouldn't get stuck on it again.


Do I have to use this every time?
No, I must choose between this step and giving feedback depending on
the person I am commenting on.


What is the THIRD step in giving feedback?
The third step is to once you have done those things and if there thing has no
problem then you ask them a question and once you have done that you send it to them
and you hope that they will get back to you and they mite say thanks for the advice I
will try it next time.

Why is it important to follow this step?
It is important because if there work is to good you try and make up something bad for
them and it mite not make sense and it mite not be good so that is why you ask
them a question.

Do I have to use this every time?
No, I must choose between this step and asking a question depending on the
person I am commenting on.

WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO GIVE QUALITY FEEDBACK
It is important to give quality feed back because it lets them know if they have
done something wrong and it lets them know that they won't make that mistake
for next time.

1 comment:

  1. that was so good and your spelling was so good to.

    ReplyDelete