LIVING SPRINGS CAMP
1 Who did you share a bunk room with?
- Cody- Tyler
- Oliver
- Eli
- Harmony
- Zion
- Tait
I chose these people because I new these people would be funny and good to each other.
2 What was your favourite rotation activity? (Describe the activity)
My most favourite activity was the rock climbing wall ( It made my feet saw ) and when we were playing the game I found it quite scary because I didn't want to get eaten.
3 Why?
The rock climbing wall was my most favourite activity because it was really challenging and we had to do lots of fun games like shark attack and around the world. Some other fun things that we did there were like having a practise at the start and following the same colours to get to the tip top of the rock climbing wall.
4 What two school values did you show?
The two school values that I was showing and that I gave a go at was Be Brave and Respect.
5 How?
I showed these two values because when we were finished our morning tea and lunch we all were going onto the hall room and everyone was playing football and being noise, But in the mean time i was sitting on the ground being quiet and not moving playing football. And be brave I gave the monorail because at first I thought that I would fall of but I gave it a go and it was quiet fun and scary a the same time.
6 What was the best part of camp for you?
The best part of camp was the free time.
7 Why?
I though that the free time at camp was the best because we got to do what ever we wanted like play some mini golf and go on the tramps and go swim for a bit. I liked the tramps because when I went on I gave my front walk over a go and I landed it which was really good for me because I have never landed it before.That Was Camp
Remember the screaming noises of the people in the icy pool.
Remember the first feel of the pool when you put your toes in, And how it made you shiver like a snowman.
That was the pool
Remember the rough rocks on the ground as you charged on ahead.
Remember running into the hard oak trees with an aching head.
That was the Burma trail
Remember the screeching noises of the metal wheels on the monorail.
Do you remember the butterflies in your stomach as you flew round the bend.
That was the monorail.







No comments:
Post a Comment