Search This Blog

Wednesday, 21 February 2018

Childrens Day

CHILDREN'S DAY 2018


What were the best parts of Children's Day?
Some of the best parts of children's day were going to the beach and having fun building sand castles with our buddy.  I like these things because they were really fun and I think that our buddy's had lots more fun with making the kites and flying them.
Why?
I chose these two things because they were really fun and our buddy's were laughing and running around trying to get the kite write up into the sky.  I also liked the beach and building the sandcastles and running and me a Herbert joined forces and made a really cool starfish that just lay there sitting waiting for it to be destroyed.  
What Values did you use/show at Children's Day?
Some values that I showed at children's day were respect and be brave.  I showed these values because I had lots of fun and I said my pleases and thank yous and I didn't see that many people doing it and the teacher wasn't that happy so I said thank you and yes please.
How?
I showed these values because I was being kind to other people and some teachers as well as some parents.  I also showed these values because I gave making the kite a go because I didn't really want to make a kite but I gave it a go.  One other thing is that for respect is that I was respecting were to go when we were walking to the beach and when we were running around flying my kites what I wasn't going to do was run all the way to the other side of the beach and back.





















































2 comments:

  1. I like how you put in a lot of effort in this.
    How did you come up with all the words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you put in a lot of effort
    How did you come up with all these words?


    ReplyDelete