Search This Blog

Sunday, 25 November 2018

Week 6 Passion Project Reflection

WEEK 6 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
Something that Zoe and I achieved during passion project this week was creating a new piece of spin art. We wanted to include different colours that stood out from the other pieces of art.
What challenges did I have?
Some challenges that Zoe and I had in passion project were not getting enough paint on the first spin but we easily fixed that by adding some more paint were we wanted them to be and then added some cool patterns with the straw.
What am I going to work on next week?
Something that Zoe and I are going to work on next week are adding some more paint on the first spin so we don't have to do it again.



No comments:

Post a Comment