Search This Blog

Wednesday, 28 November 2018

Cycle Safety Reflection

WEEK 7 REFLECTION



What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Something that I found challenging in cycle safety this week was keeping my pace when we were cycling around the track because round the first lap I was a bit puffed out so I new what was coming for the other laps.


How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
Something that I did to use a growth mindset was pushing myself to do the laps and try and overtake some other people and use the hand signals correctly.



What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
Something that I am proud of this week with the cycle safety this week was when I was going really fast and that I did all of the signals correctly.






Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it because when we went round the track I used me hand signals to tern of and lots of the other people weren't really doing them so that made me feel proud.







No comments:

Post a Comment