Search This Blog

Wednesday, 31 October 2018

Week 3 Reflection

WEEK 3 REFLECTION



What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Something that I found challenging this week was doing some of the tests because they were really long and some of the questions we quite hard to answer.


How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
Something that I did to overcome these challenges was to give the question a go if I found it hard and if I kind of new what the answer was I just trusted my gut and went with it.


What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
Something that I am most proud of this week was my writing test because it was quite fun and I new it made sense and it was good.


Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it because I new some of the words were quite good and it all made sense and that some of the words were interesting and I made some of the sentences long and short.




No comments:

Post a Comment