Search This Blog

Wednesday, 17 October 2018

Week 1 Reflection

WEEK 1 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Something that I found challenging this week was my 3 peaks because I thought that the first stage was quite fun because we got to clime rocks and walk through the trees and the second stage was quite boring because there was nothing to do we were just walking through the open air in the sun so I was bored and tired.


How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used my growth mindset by talking to me friends and looking at the magnificent view while playing some games and thinking of how much fun we will have.


What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
Something that I was most proud of this week was my writing because I thought that I added some good sentence starters and good verbs.



Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it because I thought that it made sense and that it flowed when I read it and when I showed the teacher she thought that it made good sense and that there were some good words in it.




2 comments:

  1. Great start to your writing Seth, great sentence starters and imagery created. Sometimes on walks there are boring bit!!! I'm sure overall it was all worth it. It was great catching up and hearing about your holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs Fahey, I really thought that I had a good time but my mind just said it was boring but there was really a lot to do like talk to my friends and look at the view while having a great time and my holidays were really fun and thanks again.

    ReplyDelete