Search This Blog

Wednesday, 12 September 2018

Week 8 Reflection

WEEK 8 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Something that I found challenging this week was my calender art because when we had the three options I new which one I was doing but when I needed to send it to the teacher and we needed to print it of we did not know what size to do it. But when we thought about it Mr J and Mrs Harsent said that I could print it of and and leave a boarder at the sides of the page.


How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset by thinking about how we can improve on it and what we could to to make it work and look a hole lot better.



What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
Something that I am most proud of this week was my own little paragraph in writing.




Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it because I used all of the writing expectations and I read it through and I thought that it was a cool little paragraph and that It made sense. I also liked it because I thought that there were lots of exciting bits in it and there were some quiet bits to so it kept the reader interested.





No comments:

Post a Comment