Search This Blog

Wednesday, 25 July 2018

Week 1 Reflection

WEEK 1 REFLECTION



What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Something that I found challenging this week was typing skills because when I was on the first level we where learning about the second row of keys. Sometimes when I was typing the keys that I was men't to my fingers kept blocking the keys and I could not remember where the letters on the different keys where. So I had to take a peak and then find where I had to place my fingers again.




How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset because I tried to remember where the letters where on the keys and after I got the hang of it I soon did not have to take a little peak.





What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
Something that I am proud of this week is my fractions with like denominators.






Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of my math because when Mr J gave us a question about adding fractions with like denominators at first they seemed really hard but then when he explained them they we really easy because you just plus the top two numbers together and then you leave the bottom numbers the same and if the top numbers are more than the bottom numbers then you have to make it a hole.




2 comments:

  1. Well done for showing a growth mindset during your week. I like the way you always have a positive attitude and try to work things out as best you can. Your math work looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs Hazlett, I really think that I did a little bit more of practising those math questions and that is how I got used to them. Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete