Search This Blog

Tuesday, 31 July 2018

Week 1 Passion Project Reflection

WEEK 1 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
Something that I achieved during passion project this week was completing a water colour painting template of a hummingbird.
What challenges did I have?
Some Challenges that I had with passion project was staying inside that template because with water colours they spread all over the page.
What am I going to work on next week?
something that I am going to work on next week is trying to not add to much water to the water colours.





3 comments:

  1. Hi Seth really good work on your humming bird it looks really good next time work on doing a none moving object.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your hummingbird is just beautiful. What are you planning to do with it? Do you think water colours are supposed to spread a little bit? Are you going to use any other types of paint?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mrs Hazlett, So Cody and I are going to cut them out at the end of passion project time and stick them of our presentation. The water colours did spread a little bit more but in the photo you can't se that. Cody and I have already done acrylic paints and this week we will do oil paints.

    ReplyDelete