Search This Blog

Tuesday, 18 June 2019

E-portfolio Maths Shape Strand

EPortfolio - Term 2 Shape Strand

Achievement Objectives:
Shape
  • Identify classes of two- and three-dimensional shapes by their geometric properties
  • Relate three-dimensional models to two-dimensional representations and vice versa.


Add pictures or evidence showing your learning of these three learning intentions and reflection upon your next steps.

--------------------

Learning Intention: Know and understanding vertices, edges, and faces of 2D and 3D shapes.



Learning Intention: Create and draw using isometric paper a 3D diagram of a shape.



Reflection:
I think that I did well at figuring out how many vertices, Edges and corners there were because I spaced out all the different lines corners and edges.
Something that I can work on is trying to draw a more challenging shape and drawing pictures of the same shape all around in different perspectives.

1 comment:

  1. Seth, Awesome work! You have identified different 2d/3d shapes and their features. You have been able to create a shape with cubes and draw with accuracy on the isometric paper and even added some reflection knowledge to it. Awesome work. Your next step is to draw and create nets for different shapes.

    ReplyDelete