WEEK 3 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Something that I found challenging this week was my newspaper Article because I did not know how to put it into my own words and even if I did get it in my own words it would not make sense even if I tried to make it make sense.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset because when I was stuck and I did not know how to put it into my own words I asked for help and the teacher gave me some advice on how to make it better and when I followed that advice it soon made sense.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
Something that I am proud of this week is my math because when I was in my group I asked a lot of questions and I got most of the answers correct and I gave it a go.
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it because I gave it a go and I got most of the questions correct and I found it quite challenging the decimal timing but I am happy for trying to give it a go.
Well done Seth, it is good to hear that you had some challenges and learnt from them. You persevered well with your writing and produced good quality writing. Well done with your maths challenges.
ReplyDelete