Search This Blog

Wednesday, 31 January 2018

All About Me

ALL ABOUT ME!


Who is in my family/whanau?
In my family I have my very kind mum who always makes food for me and my very tough dad who always plays rough with me and last and least is my sister who always annoys me and always gets me into trouble when I haven't even done anything and I also have my two fat cats.
What are my favourite things to do in my own time?
Some things that I like to do in my own time are swimming because it keeps me fit and I also like drawing because it calms me down when I am angry oh and I like eating a lot.
What do you like to do at school?
What I like doing at school is playing with my friends at morning tea and lunch and I also like doing lots of work and I like drawing in my free time.
What would I like to improve and make progress with this year?
What I would like to improve on is practising my math and trying to add more detail in some of my work like my enquiry and my word lab if I do silly sentence I will add some more silly words in the sentence that I am working on.
What helps you learn?
Some things that help me learn are my friends because they like making me laugh and when I am happy it helps me work better because I am thinking happy thoughts.
What stops you learning?
Some things that stop me learning is noise because it distracts me and that stops me learning but sometimes I can ignore the noise. 
Who are my friends at school?
Some of my friends at school are Cody, Oliver, Eli, Kasper, Jack, and last but not least Harmony.
What was the best part of the holidays?
The best part of the holidays were when me and my family went up to nelson because we got to go on our boat and we went on the biscuit.  We stayed in a camp site for 4 nights and the camp site was called top 10 holiday parks.


1 comment:

  1. Seth, I really enjoyed reading this post. What are your two fat cats called? Your holiday camping in Nelson sounds fantastic - it is always lots of fun boating and being on the biscuit. I can already see that you are trying to add more detail to your work in this post, keep it up. I really liked your thought about your friends making you happy and this helping you learn!

    ReplyDelete